Thursday, January 14, 2010

2nd day of my life


With my happy daddy!

With my strong and brave mummy!

This is me on the 2nd day of my life!

19 June 2009


Today is my 2nd day of my life! Today I just had my 2nd jab and some blood test, so painful!!!!


At about 8am, the nurse pushed me to mummy for breastfeeding. So happy to see them again, yesterday night I spent one night with other babies and the nurses fed me with formula milk.

Daddy and Mummy are still in the hospital, mummy will only discharged tomorrow. Doctor did a check on mummy, everything is fine.
Daddy stayed overnight with mummy in the ward, he slept on the sofa bed, is so small, and daddy's size is ...... ha ha ha!

In the morning, daddy has to go back office to do some works, so mummy was left all along in the room together with me. Mummy have to keep monitor my stools, my urine, my feeding time, etc....




Daddy was back to the ward in the afternoon around 12pm plus and bought himself lunch. Poor mummy have to watch her diet because she just gave birth and she needs to breastfed me.


At night 婆婆,2 胰婆 and 豆豆表姐 came to visit me. 豆豆表姐so clever, she is only 6 years old and she brought the 3 old folks to visit me. Thank you everyone!


When they entered to my ward, they saw daddy carrying me watching tv.... oh no, 婆婆scolded daddy for keep carrying me! It's ok la, 婆婆! I'm daddy and mummy's precious boy!


The old folks are discussing who I look like, some said I look like mummy, some said I look like daddy!

At about 9pm, they left and daddy brought them to eat supper... poor mummy, have to be a good girl to stay in the ward again with me.... heehee! Well, it's ok mummy, we rest together ok.


Good night! Love you always,

Jayden

No comments:

Post a Comment